Wednesday 30 November 2011

The 10 Minute Dive…err or Swim!


After looking at Fekruna from above and visiting Marfa, I decided to go for a dive!  The weather wasn’t great…but I was itching to get out with the wetsuit and my new weights.  Weights should mean I won’t be hanging upsidedown with legs flapping about like an overly air-inflated seal.

Quality of sea not good for diving



I head up the road all kitted up with thoughts of a ‘fishy on a dishy’ or octopus.  Neighbours looking at me as if im not normal, that self realisation I already concluded upon arrival to Malta.  Find the spot in Fekruna bay with excitement in my belly, as I look into the sea.  The sea is quite choppy and does not look as inviting as it did that morning.  So, I jump in anyway without the spear or float just to check the visibility!  ZERO!  Absolutely nothing!  Annoyed, I swim out further hoping it is just the shallow area that is not very nice.  Again, no! 

I swim back in and walk back home! 

Until next time!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment