Friday 1 July 2011

The Family!



Dived for about 1 hr today, at Fekruna.

Collected many stones and dropped them off to a location. This is going to be a my next training exercise. I will use my time below to arrange the stones and display a message.

During my dives I spotted Bream, Skorpion Fish and a goldfish like er fish. There is a nice white sanded area where there is some activity. Usually crabs, scorpion fish and today there was a family of fish (not school) The family consisted of a Mother, Son, with 2 younger Daughters. I swam down to them and tried to make friends, they ain't really social... they were eating some weed and ignoring me :(

My right side eardrum is not equalising as well as my left. Should keep check on its progress.

Diving is becoming more and more controlled with focus more solid.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment