Thursday 14 July 2011

The Puzzle!

I like a good puzzle!  This evening I was indeed presented with a puzzle, to untangle and tie the swimming boundary line that had come free from the rock.  Im not sure why any of the people in the bay decided to sort it out...afterall, it is designed to protect swimmers from motorboats in the area.



So, after reattaching the line I went off for some more dives.  I rest and gently focus on the bottom waiting for my heart bpm to go back to normal before letting out 'all' the air from my lungs then taking one deep breath.  The descent is very peaceful and the coolness of the deep is nice, very nice!

When I am swimming at the bottom, I feel my body pushing the air to my mouth which I then push back using my tongue.  It is almost like convulsing, strange sensation but now feels normal.  Is this the sign, that I am becoming some sort of merman?

Whatever it is, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment