Saturday 16 July 2011

Diving pretty!

Spent 2 hours in the water today.

With all the gear, without a wetsuit I needed 1kg weight on the belt to help me dive easier.  Yesterday it was a struggle to get the technique right while holding the gun.

One frustrating issue, is the bigger fish are so jittery and zoom off before I get a chance.   The other issue is my killer instinct, I do not appear to have it.   A few occasions I came across some fish and hesitated, they looked at me...as I just hovered looking at them.   Definitely more training required!.

My mask is not very good, it has a clear skirt...really diminishes my viewing range with all the sun behind me.

Tip: Shave!  Mask does not fit too well when face is left unshaven for a while.


You can buy a black mask from Amazon UK and Amazon US see below!

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment